Sunday, August 29, 2010

summer passed way too quickly......I'm just sayin.

summer days, never looked so good

I began my summer by going on a cruise to the Bahamas with my best friend that I haven't seen in 3 years!

That was AMAZING! and then some! It feels like a dream, not just a little of it, but all of it.

It felt like old times, but all grown up.

We rode horseback in the ocean. WOW!

We played in the sun, and explored the BAHAMAS, did I mention the BAHAMAS? we snorkeled even though I have fear of the open water in the ocean.

We went to ATLANTIS

We stayed up entirely way tooooo late, and woke up every morning (sometimes late morning) and ran to explore.......whatever new adventure that day had in store for us.

Some of the highlights and most amazing moments...

Sitting in the jacuzzi while it poured down raining.

eating dessert first everynight at dinner (because we could, and because dinner took way too long, and we were famished)

the private island when we tryed to soak in the entire day because we knew it was our last

staying up with our new friends, till everyone was soo tired they couldn't even speak because we knew it was our last night!

Melissa and I tripping over each other (in our little tiny room) trying to get dressed laughing our butts off.

The most fabulous guitar player I have ever met (hey my dad's more than amazing) LEO, who stopped playing one night in the middle of his "show" to ask me where I had been, and where I was going "lost my friends" as I stayed long enough to hear him play one more song..... to run off to find Melissa

Have you ever had one friend in your life that means the world to you. You grow up and life resumes, but there's always that place in your heart that is empty. Empty moments, that should've been shared with them. Empty laughs. I'm fortunate in this life to have 2 best friends. I dont' nor have I ever thrown that word "Best friend" around lightly. I'm just sayin!

I reserve the right to add to this "my summer passed way too quickly" as I will.

No comments: