Sunday, November 21, 2010

Gratitude and a heart full of THANKSGIVING

When I think of all I am grateful for I realize that my cup is not half empty, for it is full. It is full of friends that love us and take care of us, in so many small and enormous ways. They do for me what my heart always longed for.
I am thankful for my children who brighten Each and Every Day! I'm grateful for little children who hug me when they see me, or make me treats or send me sweet messages on Facebook saying they love me.

I'm am thankful that although I have been through so much that it is not Cold.

I am ever so thankful everyday for my sight......... for everything is beautiful if we just take a moment to take it all in.

I am thankful for a faith that has taught me so much more about myself than I ever imagined.

I am thankful for wisdom, and insight, kindness, generosity

No comments: