Friday, March 5, 2010

Dating

Dating......with it's unexpected (someone ordinary might say TWISTS and TURNS but not I my friends), I choose words that are far more descriptive such as Pull, and Yank, bend, curve possibly even twine and definitely zigzag

At the risk of sounding cynical, heck who am I kidding at the risk of becoming cynical and it finding a home in which to dwell, dating is full of constant disappointments, with almost absolutely NO payoff, except to remind oneself of the POSSIBILITY...........
of someone delightful,

I do not, I will not accept someone AVERAGE!
I can not accept someone average, because i am anything but ordinary.

My advice to myself...........keep trudging along.....and let those that didn't make the cut because of their inability to not only recognize and appreciate truth, but to honor and pay homage to it, eat my dust.

No comments: